Friday, June 15, 2012

My Mind Won't Stop Racing

I can't stop thinking the same thoughts over and over, and it is so exhausting. 


Maybe writing them down will help.


Mostly these are things I want to ask Ricky but know I shouldn't.  I shouldn't because the answer doesn't change the reality of the situation.  And I'm not sure knowing the answers would make me feel any better.


1. Do you really think your life will be better without me in it?
2. Was I too available?  You did fall in love with me when you were chasing me so maybe once you had me you didn't even want me.....
3. Did you have us buy the car together because you knew you were going to break up with me but needed my name to get the loan?
4. Do you really think there's anyone out there who will be a better girlfriend to you than I was? You are a difficult person to love, your mother told me that the first time I met her.
5. Why did you waste my time?
6. Last week, when you knew we were going to break up and I woke you up sobbing because I was scared you were going to leave me...you assured me everything was fine.  You told me you loved me and that we would be together. Why??
7. How could you be so fucking cruel?

No comments:

Post a Comment